Sunday, May 13, 2012

Islamic Gloves

    I know, some of you will say 'No'..And some of you wear it, already. But anyway, I will write about it 'MUST' in SOME cases. I don't wear them always, but some cases forced me to do it. I don't want to hurt somebody or anything, but I think everybody should be understandable, even if s/he is not into Islam. For example, like my situation. Whenever we come together with relatives, it happens. No , alhamdulillah, it doesn't happen anymore. But used to. Women kiss one another's cheeks, and men relatives shaking hands (kiss each other even when they are close friends). But after I knew Islam, I stopped shaking hands (I did only shaking hands before as well). And of course, it didn't pass without disturbance. Uncles, specially, aunts began talking not pretty well, of course disagreed, saying 'Oh, c'mon, this is your cousin?' If you think I should tell them 'why', I did. But instead of understand me, they began talking about my being 'fanatic'..?! Hah, I am not fanatic, Am I? It is just a little act of my religion that leads me to purity. I can't even wear what I want, society is so bad and when it is the time hijabers are rising more and more each day. Of course, I didn't say anything but trying to explain them. At last, they stopped listening to me 'You have gone too far, too extreme. We are also muslims, but we don't go too far.' Ok, believe me, I think, you are better than me in Allah's sight. But, I also should do something to sweep my sins away. I don't want to hurt any of my relatives nor to cut my relation off. It is forbidden in Islam, too.
  And I thought better way for it - Islamic gloves. Keep yourself away, but in extreme situations 'islamic gloves' are better. Now, they don't even try , alhamdulillah, just by words. Only, sometimes taking it into a joke. And I take it as a joke,too and that's end. We shouldn't care for it, because everything has a sollution, inshaAllah. We should only think lawful side of it.
Keep yourself covered and be always in 'shukr' , inshaAllah :)